You want to win your March Madness pool. The money is nice, but the bragging rights are even better.
However, it seems so difficult to win your pool. You don’t have the time to do the hours of research required to study all teams.
I have a better way for you.
To win your pool, you must combines analytics and strategy. Analytics gives you an edge over others in predicting winners. Strategy lets you exploit the biases of others in picking the best bracket.
In purchasing this product, I do all the work for you. This bracket advice product includes:
- Bracket advice with a full analysis of the top contenders and a cheat sheet to fill out your pool.
- Audio course on contrarian strategies. This 22 minute course explains the most critical aspect of my book How to Win Your NCAA Tournament Pool.
- Data file (csv) with the probability for a team to advance to each round.
- A pdf of my book How to Win Your NCAA Tournament Pool.
"I used Ed's methods and won a pool of 102 entrants. As a woman, it was particularly gratifying to win the pool as it consisted mostly of men who consider themselves knowledgeable."
L.S. Stindt, Ann Arbor, MI.
Bracket advice for the 2022 NCAA Tournament based on the best analytics and strategy.
- Bracket advice for the 2022 NCAA Tournament based on the best analytics and strategy.